What is the award all about?
Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official Award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future Stars.
Major thank you to thefictionaljournal for tagging us! You can see view their post here.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
Questions from thefictionaljournal:
- What is the biggest book on your TBR?
- Caitlyn: Years ago I read Les Miserables and it honestly was pretty life-changing so I definitely want to read it again, which I was hoping to get to in 2020 but I haven’t gotten to it so I’m adding it to the top of my list for 2021!
- Cossette: I think the biggest book on my TBR would probably be the reread of Les Miserables that I haven’t gotten to yet! I finished reading it the day before I started my MSW program, and sincerely regretted doing that right before I entered a summer intensive, reading-heavy program!
- Mary: Similarly, mine is as Les Miserables! I’ve never read it before, but I own a copy and it’s very intimidating.
- Favorite Ship?
- Caitlyn: I’m suddenly blanking on every couple from every book that I’ve ever read… well since I’m obsessed with These Violent Delights, I’ve gotta go with Roma and Juliette as well as James and Oliver from If We Were Villains.
- Cossette: This one really changes based on my mood, but I think Astrid and Charlie from the Crazy Rich Asians trilogy or Roma and Juliette from These Violent Delights.
- Mary: Goodness this is hard, but it’s probably Celia and Marco from The Night Circus!
- Do you annotate your books? Care to share, how/why?
- Caitlyn: It depends on the book! If I have multiple copies of it I am much more likely to annotate it than a book that I only own one copy of. I also really love color coding, so I assign a specific color to a specific character.
- Cossette: I usually annotate books that I have multiple copies of, or if it’s on my kindle, but I don’t like annotating physical books, no! I might start using tabs to annotate things that particularly resonate with me though. Also, sometimes I buy a specific copy of a book my friends love to annotate with inside jokes to send to them!
- Mary: It depends for me! I’m currently annotating a copy of The Night Circus, and sometimes I flag quotes that I enjoy!
- Which fictional character would you like to date?
- Caitlyn: Roma from These Violent Delights (insert crying face emoji here)
- Cossette: Jane Su from One Last Stop. Hands down. No questions asked.
- Mary: Laurie from Little Women!
- Think of a happy memory. Maybe your happiest one. And tell me which book you are reminded of when you think of it.
- Caitlyn: One of my favorite memories was when I saw a touring production of Les Miserables, the house lights went out and the orchestra started playing and I immediately started crying. The book and the musical have had a huge impact on who I am as a person.
- Cossette: I saw a lot of myself in Red, White and Royal Blue and the characters within it, and so a happy book-related memory that comes to mind is when I got to meet Casey McQuiston.
- Mary: The memory that comes to mind is setting The Phantom of the Opera on the West End for the first time! I absolutely lost it when they came down in the boat during the title song, I was such a mess of tears! It was such a magical moment, because I have a very large sentimental attachment to Phantom! Naturally, the book it reminds me of is Where Dreams Descend, not because it’s inspired by Phantom, but because it was equally as magical as the stage production!
- Catalina at https://catarpillarthinks.wordpress.com/
- Shelby at https://theinattentivereader.com/
- Julie at https://onebookmore.com/
- Faith at https://faithnoelleauthor.wordpress.com/
- Asha at https://acatabookandacupoftea.wordpress.com/
- Sage at https://sageshelves.wordpress.com
- Anna at https://theburstingbookshelf.com
- Ahaana at https://windowstoworlds.wordpress.com/
- Celina at https://venusinbooks.com/
- Are there any books you have multiple copies of? If so, which ones?
- What book universe would you like to live in? Why?
- What book do you want to see adapted for television/film?
- What is your favorite book quote?
- Which fictional character would you want to be best friends with?